Topics include; roles & responsibilities, assessing incidents, dealing with collapse (with and without breathing), choking, bleeding, shock, seizures, minor workplace incidents, using first aid kit.
This qualification is designed to provide essential life-saving skills. Typical delivery methods are predominantly practical and the course is assessed by continual observation of candidate performance.
Qualification training requires:
- Minimum tutor contact time of 6 hours (excluding breaks).
- 1:12 tutor to candidate ratio.
- Course must be completed within 3 weeks of starting.
- Each delivery session must be a minimum of 2 hours.
- Successful completion will result in candidate gaining ITC Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work with a valid (licence to practice) lifetime of 3 years from date of completion.
- The HSE strongly recommend candidates take an annual 3 hour refresher during the lifetime of the qualification.
- The qualification is revalidated by attending another EFAW course after 3 years.
Costs are £85 per person + VAT and include course handbook, certification, tea and coffee. Prices for your workplace (12 people) are £500 + VAT making it economical for you and your employees.
Call me now for dates and options 07920 463172